Monday, November 1, 2010

Storybird Reflection

In my language  B class, my teacher Mr. Jabiz  told us we must make story from storybird. At that time I'm very happy because I must imagine a lot of  images.  We must do this step by step. And then we can choose any stories. Before I start to make story bird, I must have stamina and  energy to have new idea.
The second thing is we must create 15 slide that tell a story. So we must make sure there is an obvious. Next step is copy all the text to a word doc. We must copy and paste the text and the image.
Suddenly, when I copied the text, it's not working. Maybe I clicked the button very hard. Before I copy and paste the text, I must take screen shots of each slide.

The next thing I wanted to do is added sensory language of smell, sound, feeling and touch because we imagine too, we were there and we feel what happened. After I added the sensory language, I must extend one or two conversations in our text so I must imagine again what happened there, what she was doing, etc. After the step finished,  I must answer the question like easiest, difficult, enjoy and change. So this is the answer.

This is my storyboard

If I say the easiest thing step in make story bird is took and screen shots because It's not difficult. And I think the most difficult is when I add the adjectives with change all verbs to past tense because my English not too good. third question is enjoy, so I answer by searching the image from story bird because I can choose anything I like. The last answer is change. hm... I think I would change the dialogue I will use Microsoft word because it's easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment