Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reflection on The Ugly Girl

The differences between reading a story and telling a story is when I telling a story I must remember it,  and we must make expression to make people not boring to listen my story and if telling story we must have a own words.

But if we reading a  story  very different is when I reading a story I just read it, I don’t have a expression...


I think the difficult for this unit is when I add the adjectives and change all the verbs to pas tens because my English not to good... maybe if I learn in ESL I can do it.

I think the easy unit for me is when I search the story and add the conversation in my story . Because I like to make a story so it’s not a problem for me...

I think the important to remember it  when telling a story . is I  must have my own words. yes I successful for podcast

I think I feel fun and happy about my podcast .. 6 weeks I think that is fine.

the part in differences between reading story and telling a story is when I read a story I make the expression

study story bird because I like make a story... make a sound  because my sound not really good.




If you want to hear my Podcast click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment