Thursday, April 28, 2011

How To Make Simple Animation

In my ESL class now I can choose any topic I want. So, I make animation.  I really like watching animation. It will be cool if I know how to make it. After I choose my topic I write it in Google Docs.

I really confused how to make my animation move. I search website how to make the flip book animation. I got one good website. I think is easy to follow the instruction. Beside in that website, I used the instruction from other source such as this website and this website.

To make easier in making animation I look for youtube that show about how to make a simple animation. Here the video of making a simple animation:

 

Two example of  flipbooks I love:

First, I really like Chibi because I think chibi drawing is simple with soft color. Here the example of chibi drawing:


Second, I really like manga because I think it is fantastic although making manga is really complicated. It needs step by step to make it, so if you want to try making manga you can visit this website click here!.


I really want my flipbook noisy and scary because it's amazing, I really like horror anyway. I will make two character the job is eradicate ghost. I will tell you what they doing. So, firstly in my animation they have two character walking in the night, they investigate that some one die. Suddenly, they saw something in tree. he glared with angry face. When they want to open the book, he gone and leaving a message. Okay that's all I want to tell !

That's all about the information of making animation, if you have the easier way to make simple animation or flipbook. Please share to me, it will help me to improve my ability in making animation.
Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment