Monday, January 17, 2011

POETRY

image by Artcatcher

 We are starting to study poetry in my English class and I think it was so exciting because we must imagine what do we think about this poetry. Yesterday, Mr. Jabiz teaches us, that we must  go outside and he gives what we must to do like what do you see in there, hear, what can you feel about it, smell and taste. and He said we can go to anywhere in Peace park.  I'm so happy about it, because everyday we just sit in the room and write in laptop just saw a big walls with a many Poster and book. But now is different. we can saw a big tree with another plant. suddenly I saw a big tractor and I think in my imagination its like a giant machine with a big fork and devil nail.
That's it I finish for now, I will continue later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bening,

    I love the flower picture you chose, I think it really shows the idea of poetry.

    I am so glad you are excited about this unit. I am also glad that you like going outside. I remember when i was your age, and going outside during school was always so much fun. We will try to do it more often.

    What kinds of poems do you think you will want to write- funny, sad, emotional etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all , I think you should change your themes and background. Its make me can't read it.

    ok: so , I think you need to write more and type what's on your mind. Dont be so scared to be Wrong because you have Mr. Jabis Raisdana to help.

    so far so good . Nice jobs Bening

    ReplyDelete